Administrative Manager Job Vacancy In Liberia Opening In December 2018
We are seeking a versatile employee to manage the daily operations of our growing and dynamic real estate team.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the company
- Supervise and promote marketing efforts, branding, etc
- Listing management
- Hire and train new employees, supervise field agents
- Oversee documentation and compliance
- Ensure team provides great customer service
- Oversee lead management and customer acquisition
- Support management with special projects
- Proficiency in written and oral communication
- Must be outgoing with the ability to speak to customers and partners
- Must have a minimum of one-year work experience in a corporate environment
- High level knowledge of operations management
- Ability to develop and manage processes and documentations
- Proficiency in social media marketing, posting, and management
- Ability to multitask and learn new technologies
- Must be comfortable hiring and managing people
- Ability to work in a flexible startup environment
- Must have integrity and a strong work ethic; must embrace being accountable
- Must have the ability to solve problems and course correct quickly
Visit https://kaikana.com to learn about our company.
How to Apply
Send your resume and / or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Females strongly encouraged to apply.
The deadline to apply for this position is December 15, 2018.