MyUNISA My Life – http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
MyUNISA My Life Password. MyUNISA My Life Login. My Life – http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
Accessing your MyUNISA myLife account
Due to a recent Microsoft update, you will no longer be able to directly access your myLife account when logged in to myUnisa.
New procedure to access your MyUNISA myLife account
To access your myLife account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg email@example.com) and your password for your myLife account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronise it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.