SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Online Application 2020
SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Online Application 2020 – How to Access and Fill SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Online Application Due Date for 2020 Academic year.
The Management of SANTS Private Higher Education Institution has open Online Applications for prospective students to apply for 2020 SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Intake.
The Online Application is made accessible for applicants willing to study at SANTS Private Higher Education Institution to apply for their Admission Online.
SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Fees 2020
SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Courses
SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Contact Details
SANTS Private Higher Education Institution Prospectus 2020
SANTS APPLICATION,ADMISSIONAND REGISTRATION PROCESS
FIRST YEAR APPLICANTS
- Obtain and complete the SANTS application form.
- Return the completed application for admission form together with the following:
•Certified copy of Identification Document (driver’s licence not accepted);
•Certified copies of your highest qualification (senior certificate/ Matric certificate/ relevant school leaving qualifications/certificates).
•Pay the R250 non-refundable application fee.
- All applications that meet the requirements above will be evaluated against the relevant admission/entry requirements as is relevant for each programme offered by SANTS. The outcome will be communicated to applicants in writing.
- Successful applicants will receive conditional admission to the programme applied for. The conditions for admission will be clearly listed in this letter. This letter will allow applicants to apply for student loans and bursaries with the institutions listed below.
- The applicant needs to complete and sign the acceptance of admission form accompanying the conditional admission letter and return it to SANTS with documentary proof that the conditions stipulated in the conditional admission letter have been met.
- On receiving the acceptance of admission letter and proof that the conditions stipulated in the conditional admission letter have been met the applicant will be registered as a student at
SANTS and notified of the registration in writing.
Please note that the number of applications received by far outnumbers the spaces available at the institution. Therefore, meeting the minimum requirements for application does not guarantee admission to the institution.
Students must apply for re-registration and submit proof of the first payment for the following year in order to continue studying and re- registered as a student in the original registered programme at the institution.
Once the re-registration form and proof of payment has been received the applicant will be re-registered as a student as SANTS and will be notified of registration and year of study in writing.
Please note nore-registrationwill be doneif any feesfrom thepreviousyear of studyarestill outstanding.