Stella Maris Polytechnic Registration Process
New student upon receiving result from the entrance exam
- Proceed to Cashier Office and purchase Admissions Form on campus;
- Filled up the form, attach all registration requirements, and present same to the Admissions Office to obtain your Admission Letter;
- Follow the same registration process as old students.
Old student registration procedure
- Pick up your Control Sheet from the Admissions Office.
- Filled up your Control Sheet from the semester schedule posted on the Bulletin Board or SMP website.
- Take the Control Sheet to your college Adviser for signature.
- Take the Control Sheet to the Finance Office and obtain a bank slip to pay your tuition.
- Return bank slip to the Cashier Office and obtain the official Stella Maris Polytechnic Receipt.
- Proceed to the Director of Finance Office with the official Stella Maris Polytechnic receipt for Verification and signing.
- Proceed to your college Dean for final signature of the control sheet.
- Drop your control sheet in the Admissions Office for final processing.
- End of Registration.
Key hints for your registration
- Make sure to pick up your billing before and after the Add/Drop process.
- Make sure to verify registered sections and course code from the official schedule.
- Make sure to register (write down your name) on the college tally sheet for each section.
- Ensure that your name is on the official class roster after the Add/Drop process.
- Do not give cash to anyone (including employees of the polytechnic) to help you with your registration process.
- When classes begin, start attending classes while trying to complete your registration process.