UNISA Online Credit Card Payment
UNISA Online Credit Card Payment – Credit cards
Credit cards are restricted to Visa and Mastercard. Credit card payments are accepted if you pay or register in person at Unisa in Sunnyside / Florida or at one of the regional offices. Please note that these are real-time transaction.
Unisa web credit card payments
Unisa web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site)
- Library fines and accounts can now also be paid via this web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment
- These are real-time transactions.
Postal orders, money orders
Postal orders and money orders should be made payable to Unisa. This method of payment will only be accepted if posted to the university.
Telegraphic money order (TMO)
Students must state surname, first names, address, student number (if known) and for what purpose the payment is made. The TMO must be addressed to “Unisa” Unisarand for delivery and payment by the Unisarand Post Office.
Bank deposits can be made at any Standard Bank branch in South Africa
- if you already have a student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- provided that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number) leave one block open, then fill in the code number 5400374721 for study fees, 5400374225 for Library fees or 5352X74608 for Matriculation Exemption fees
- Ensure that the deposit slip is correctly filled in as follows:
- Deposit to: Unisa student deposits
- Bank account number: 096R
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (If the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards
- Should any of the information on the bank deposit slip be incomplete or incorrect, the transaction will not be processed by the bank and/or may cause a delay in the allocation or transfer of funds to your account and as such the university cannot be held liable for delays caused.
- Payments will be allocated within two days, except over weekends, to the study fees account provided that all the information on the deposit slip is correct.
- Only bank guaranteed cheques will be accepted for deposit. You must write your student number on the back of the cheque.