UNISA Online Registration For Masters Degree
UNISA Online Registration For Masters Degree – Master’s & doctoral degrees: Apply for a student number and apply for admission
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new master’s or doctoral degree must apply for admission.
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification
- applicants in their final year of a postgraduate diploma, honours degree or master’s degree who wish to continue with further postgraduate studies
- If you are applying for admission to the Master of Business Administration (90070) or the Master of Business Leadership (90086) degrees, please visit the Graduate School of Business Leadership website for an application form and application guidelines: www.unisa.ac.za/sbl
- If you are applying for admission to the Doctor of Business Leadership (90071), please apply for a Unisa student number (unless you previously studied at Unisa towards a formal qualification) and complete the online application process.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission to a master’s or doctoral degree and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
- You must re-apply for admission if you are a previously registered master’s or doctoral student, but did not register for the 2018 academic year and now wish to continue with master’s or doctoral studies in 2019. This excludes students who applied for and were granted a formal deferment.