UNISA Online Registration For Short Courses 2019
University of South Africa UNISA Online Registration For Short Courses
NB: Registration runs strictly from 2 JANUARY TO 31 JANUARY 2019 and MAY TO JULY 2019.
Unfortunately, NO late registrations can be accepted and NO exceptions can be made!
NB: PLEASE do not register online on the main Unisa Registration website. It currently does not allow online registration for short courses. If you do register there for a short course, your registration is automatically discarded. An online registration process for short courses is currently under development.
Follow the steps below to register for any course.
- Download the complete brochure (in PDF format) with information required to register by clicking HERE. Please read through the brochure for more information related to the registration process, examination centres and dates etc.
- Download the registration form (in PDF format) HERE (right-click and select “Save as” or “Save target as..” )
- Complete the registration form using the brochure which you have downloaded in Step 1 (UNISA needs ALL the requested details please).
- FAX through the completed registration form togther with a photocopy of the photopage of your ID document as well as a copy of your Matric or Higher Education Certificate to: = 011 670 9174 / 011 670 9274 (NOTE – we are experiencing issues with the fax machine. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org), OR bring the registration form and photocopy of the photo-page of your ID document as well as a copy of your Matric or Higher Education Certificate in PERSON to the Centre for Software Engineering, GJ Gerwel Building, Floor 3, Office 6, UNISA Science Campus, Cnr Christiaan de Wet & Pioneer Avenue, Florida.
- Download a document (in PDF format) containing the payment details HERE. NB: The absolute final dates for payment of the full fee for registration are 15 February for year and first semester courses, and 15 July for second semester and midyear courses.Failure to pay by these dates will result in the immediate cancellation of registration!