University of Johannesburg Fees 2020
University of Johannesburg Fees 2020 – UNIVERSITY FEES
Fees generally increase between 5 and 10 percent per year. Please contact the University in November 2020 to obtain the final fees for the 2020 academic year.
Please Note: All accepted International applicants are required by the Department of Home Affairs to provide proof of available funds for the full tuition fee of the academic year and proof of Medical Aid administered in South Africa paid for a full academic year of study prior to receiving their study visa.
All privately (i.e. Self, Parent/s or Guardian) funded international students are required to pay their tuition and residence fees (on-campus residences) as follows:
- An upfront payment of 30% of tuition and residence fees must be paid before or at registration.
- 35% of the tuition and residence fees to be paid by 30 April.
- 35% of the tuition and residence fees to be paid by 31 July.
The University will offer a 5% discount should the full fees be paid before or at registration.
International levy 2020
The levies mentioned below are to be paid in line with the above mentioned fees structural payment above together with the non-refundable International Levy, Registration fee and ICT Levy. PLEASE NOTE that the International levy expires on 31 December of each year.
- SADC- and other African Countries – (Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Full time, Part time) – R2 000-00
- Other countries – R17 000.00
- Occasional and Non-degree purposes/practical training – R8 000.00
- Asylum Seeker/Refugees/Permanent Residence and Exchange students – NONE
- Non-subsidised courses – R1 000.00
Click Here to Download University of Johannesburg Fees 2020 PDF