University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application 2020
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application 2020 – Details of UKZN Online Application 2020
UKZN Internal Transfers
If you are a currently registered UKZN student and wish to apply for a different qualification please use the Internal Transfer Form and submit to the Applications Office on your campus.
For Undergraduate Internal Transfer Form CLICK HERE
For Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Excluding Masters or Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
For Postgraduate Internal Transfer Form (Masters and Doctoral Programmes) CLICK HERE
- No closing date
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable):
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payment.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.