University of Pretoria Checklist 2020
University of Pretoria Checklist 2020 – UP Checklist for Online Application
BROWSER REQUIREMENTS: IMPORTANT! This site requires Internet Explorer (IE) version 7 or 8 or higher browsers.
DATA INPUTS: When you access the Online Application you will be requested to provide an email address to which UP can send communications.
- Please take care not to make typing errors when providing your email address.
- If you require a brand new email address, create a new gmail email address
As part of the application process you will be required to capture your South African National ID number or, if you are an international applicant, your Passport number.
- You will later need to scan your ID/Passport document so that it is available to be uploaded.
When you start using the Online Application you will be requested to indicate the “Career” for which you are applying.
- If you have never studied before or have not obtained any degree yet (new first year students), please select Undergraduate career.
- If you have already obtained one or more degree/s, please select Postgraduate career.
If you are applying as an undergraduate applicant for the first time, you will need to capture the details of your School and School results, which could be either of the following:
- Your year-end Grade 11 marks, or
- If you have already completed Grade 12, your final Grade 12 results.
- You will later need to scan schools results so that it is available to be uploaded.
Warning: When you get to the screen where you are requested to capture the marks, please ensure that you capture your marks/symbols accurately and in the sequence as reflected on your school document. If you record your marks incorrectly, the University reserves the right to reject or revoke your admission.